Nikon releases D4 firmware 1.02 with minor display, formatting, network stability improvements in tow
Have you managed to get your hands on Nikon’s elusive D4 full-frame DSLR? It should be smooth sailing from here, with the occasional firmware update being your only critical acquisition going forward. D4 firmware 1.02 brings a handful of minor fixes, but if you’re in need of any of the enhancements listed below, it’s surely a must have:
- Format memory card can now be added to My Menu.
- Gamut for Adobe RGB images displayed in the camera’s monitor has now been changed. This enables more vivid display of images.
- The stability of network connections when the FTP upload option is selected has been increased.
- When recording movies using a lens with an aperture ring in [P] or [S] exposure mode, and Aperture ring selected for Custom Setting f10: Customize command dials>Aperture setting, the minimum aperture was applied. This issue has been resolved.
- When a still image captured during movie recording with 1920